We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team for approximately 9-12 months. Combining your knowledge of product, retail environments, store compliance and operational savvy you’ll orchestrate plans that maximise every opportunity to increase sales in partnership with a retailer. Your exceptional people, organisation and influencing skills will perfectly place you in partnership with the retailer, frontline store contacts and internal teams across the supply chain and operations process.
With one eye on the keeping new product on track, data, sales, services levels and operations and the other on your customer, it’s your style, candour and way with insights that truly makes the difference between optimal and excellence.Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
To be successful you will need:
- Be known as the lead go to and manage the relationship with your customer and their retail contacts.
- This is an embedded role for a major High Street retailer so 100% of your time will be in collaboration with the retailer, with the opportunity to work on additional projects with the retailer.
- Execute the commercial contract day to day whilst levering varied solutions to maximize performance and identify opportunities.
- Identify, manage and deliver profitable solutions to commercial, operational and seasonal challenges
- Identifying solutions to minimise product wastage, developing recommendations to feed in to the trading and category vision, point of sale and in store sales plan
- Champion your business area and influence cross functional teams to win with the customer and deliver the plan – CDP management and in store activity (e.g. field merchandising, creative, product development and finance)
Based at our Dawson Lane site in Bradford, close to key motorway links, or based in a commutable distance to London you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Previous experience of Account Management and executing commercial contracts, ideally with a national retailer
- Be comfortable working in collaboration with product development to deliver range excellence for the retailer
- Great knowledge of the retail environment and how to drive compliance
- Experience of using your excellent negotiation and influencing skills to find commercial solutions to planned and unplanned problems
- To be well versed with numbers and data, naturally evident in your skilled interpretation and use when influencing your customer and stakeholders including sales, service levels, customer and market
- To be a natural people person, adept at relationship management and have great communication skills which you flex to win over your customer/stakeholder base
- To be calm and comfortable dealing with ambiguity with previous experience of making educated, speedy decisions with minimal, pre-calculated, adverse impact
- You are comfortable and confident working with Excel, PowerPoint and systems which benefit your role
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health cashback scheme
- Pension benefit
- Flexible working opportunities including working from home with a hybrid working contract and flexible working
- Free onsite parking for when you are in the office
- A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance
BD4 6HN, travel to London on occasion will be requiredContract Type:
FTC – maternity coverHours:
You may have experience of the following: Sales Executive, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Customer Service, Relationship Management, Sales, Inbound, etc.
Ref: 135 288