Brook Street are proud to advertise a temporary position for an Admin Officer for MOD within the Digital and Data Support team.
The Temporary Worker will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex. You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- Two A level passes at grade E or above or equivalent
- NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable junior management experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting and DBS check.
Pay rate: £13.70/hour, this role is full time (37.30 hrs per week)
Location: Marlbourough Lines, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 8HJ
Length of assignment: until 27.1.22, extension a possibility.