A new and exciting position has arisen at HMP Portland for an Admin Officer. The role is until end of November, but could possibly be extended further. It is a full time role, 37 hours, Monday - Friday, paying £9.06 per hour. Full training provided.
- Basic admin duties - post distribution, filing, scanning, photocopying
- Answering the phones and dealing with queries
- Email correspondence
- Ordering items and organising receipts/ Purchase orders
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, including Excel
- Knowledge of Outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Organised and good time management
The hourly rate will increase to £10.11 after 12 weeks worked in the post. Location: DT5 1DL
If you are interested in this unique and exciting role, then please apply now!