Brook Street are pleased to offer a long term temporary assignment with the UKVI as a team leader process.
This role is Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 - You will also need to work x2 Saturday or Sunday a month with a day off in the week.
Supervise a team ensuring the delivery of a transaction processing service to clients. The process team Leader will have good working knowledge of the developments in their area, and an awareness of its application within past and present Sopra Steria engagement enabling them to provide a 'Go To' expertise within the overall team.
- Lead small teams - Motivate, and develop the team and encourage communication.
- Schedule team work to required timescales and Service levels.
- Lead the planning implementation, in order to ensure the availability of required staff members
- Ensure that agreed processes/standards/timescales/Quality Requirements are adhered to.
- Identify and manage improvements within own area.
- Update and maintain data base/systems / documentation.
- Comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Collect and provide statistical data/reports as required.
- Able to lead small teams
- Expert understanding of relevant systems / ERP
- Highly developed user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good at internal and external communication
- Ability to manage a small budget (FTEs, overtime)
- Ability to set and achieve performance targets
- Previous experience of the JVs
This role will be offering a pay rate of £12.66/hour - This role is Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 - You will also need to work x2 Saturday or Sunday a month with a day off in the week.
Address -Victoria House, Victoria Road, Chelmsford CM1 1JR
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting, meaning a basic DBS and an activity check for the last 3 years.