Brook street is pleased to offer a temporary assignment working within the Admin department for HMP Winchester. The role is full time, 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm.
The job holder will be required to carry out the following responsibilities, activities and duties:
- Undertake filing on a daily basis to provide effective record keeping in line with local procedures
- Request and receive information/records from other establishments
- Store records appropriately / forward the back record or abscond record to the requesting establishment in a timely manner
- Send, collect and distribute faxes to appropriate staff
- Deliver and collect post where appropriate
- Maintain the filing system of the previous years files so they are moved to archive and the oldest archive years files are sent for destruction in accordance with required standards (e.g. data protection)
Undertake other administrative tasks including :
- Provide administration assistance in area of work
- Maintain accurate filing system for area of work
- Respond to queries relating to area of work, redirecting where required
APPLY NOW if you are interested in a career within Public Sector!