We are hiring 55 candidates to work for our valued client.
* Monday to Friday
* £11.30 per hour
* Office hours initially, moving to earlies and lates
* Temporary for 6 months, with possible extension
* Working from home
Do you have a passion for public and customer services and want to make a difference? If so, we would like to hear from you.
My client values property for tax purposes. These taxes fund vital public services like schools, hospitals and welfare so you would be making a real difference to people's lives.
This is a multi-functional role and as an Administrative Officer you will play a crucial role working within the Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) area of work, providing support at administrative level. You will be dealing with the inputting and matching of Domestic SDLT by processing data and interrogate electronic and manual databases.
Your job will involve a range of duties and we are looking for people who are flexible and adaptable.
Some of your duties will include:
* Providing excellent customer service via email and written correspondence coincided with verbal communication
* Investigating systems and online information to enable the linking of SDLT records to properties on our internal systems
* Identifying anomalies and issues with current addresses and utilising a range of electronic methods for identifying properties
* General Admin including using our tools and databases to gather and analyse data
The Successful Candidate will:
* The successful candidates will have the ability to interpret guidance, policy and procedures to enable them to offer the best solutions and if necessary, direct any queries to the correct department. All issues and queries should be resolved where possible
* We try to be flexible to our workers needs when setting rotas, but we do limit allowing set hours. However, please do contact us if you would like to discuss any individual circumstances which may restrict your availability between these hours (e.g. caring responsibilities, or childcare).
Person Specification and Essential Criteria
What are you looking for from the successful candidate
* Customer focused and have strong customer service skills
* Flexible and dedicated
* Good at communicating with different people and listening
* Computer literate and possess good keyboard skills
* Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Willing to learn
We require a Personal Statement (maximum 500 words) with your CV to Demonstrate demonstrating how you meet the essential requirements for the role.
If you feel you have what it takes to make a difference, then apply today with an up to date CV and personal statement or call Elle on 01392 219777!