An established and growing employer is looking for a Goods-In Administrator to work in the Warehouse & Distribution centre in the Pentywn area of Cardiff.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Booking deliveries
- Escalate potential issues with deliveries and resolve concerns for customers
- Update stocks on internal systems
- Work with other warehouses to ensure efficient goods movement
- Cover in the warehouse as required
- Coordinate delivery drivers on site
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity with great working hours for a warehouse environment. Working hours are 09:00 until 17:30 with an hour for lunch. The role may require a degree of flexibility as overtime is available for the successful candidate, which will include evenings & weekends.
There is ample free parking on site and great public transport access. In addition, the successful candidate will benefit from discounted gym membership, 23 days holiday + bank holidays, medical insurance, life cover & employee assistance.
Please apply now!