Our Let Alliance office is based near the Pullford Village Chester, and we are currently looking for a Property Administrator who play a key part in the success of the Rent on Time service, by providing a first-class tenancy and rent payment administration service.
Undertaking and overseeing elements of the tenancy administration, this is a very busy role and the ability to stay calm under pressure is key along with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and communicate with customers over the telephone and in person.The Role
You will be supporting the Rent on Time function to deliver a seamless service to Rent on Time customers. Processing of new Rent on Time applications to include checking and collecting required information and adding properties onto the system, running reports, and generating rent lists. Taking a small amount of rental payments over the phone using the online system, taking inbound calls from agents and tenants. Managing the Rent on Time inboxes. Downloading bank transactions and updating bank statement lists, issuing daily rent lists to agents for confirmation.
Allocating rental payments in a timely manner and ensuring that quality checks of rent lists prior to authorisation for payment. Processing of tenancy agreements and extensions where require, managing deposit and registration. Assisting with Rent on Time portfolio transfer administration. Incepting, renewing, and terminating rent guarantee policies. Assist with Rent on Time audits and claims administration when required and carry out any other tasks that may be required of you from your team leader or line manager.The Candidate
Someone with strong administration background who has an excellent attention to detail, organised, and methodical in their work. Has the ability to multitask and can work unsupervised but also work well as part of the team. Someone with who is computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and all standard Microsoft programs. Good written and verbal communication skills, with positive telephone manner to build relationships with our customers. Flexible during our busy periods and with real a can do attitude.
Ideally you will have experience working in lettings, estate agents, or administration, however we would offer full training and support to the right person and to anyone who joins our team.Further informationAs well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering Day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 134 804