This is role to support the AIRE Interface department with various administrative duties. Working directly for a team leader on a day to day basis, you will also help and support the AIRE Interface Manager in compiling reports required for monthly meetings and UKVI ad hoc requests. As well as ensuring budgets remain within agreed and established boundaries.
The role in the AIRE Team is varied and at times you may be moved between in teams and learn new task and processes. Any relevant training and support will be given to make sure you're able to fully fill your role.
AIRE INTERFACE PROCEDURES
- Administration of the AIRE Interface department, ensuring all records are maintained in line with company procedure
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and ensure required tasks are completed correctly
- Keep CCMS system, and other systems updated as required
- Provided timely responses where required
- Answering telephone calls, emails and enquiries from internal or external stakeholders
- Action any task that is considered to be reasonable and within your capabilities
- Contribute to the AIRE Interface department overall objectives
ADMINISTRATION FOR THE AIRE INTERFACE DEPARTMENT
- To provide admin cover when necessary and requested.
- Maintain and update all spreadsheets to include but not limited to; Section 21 and bail orders, inspections and defects reporting, SU fault defects, clean and clear reports, certifications, licensing database, incident reports, call logs, AIRE Provider incidents, complaints, and CBP
- Actively participate in problem solving initiatives
COMMUNICATION AND LIAISON
- All communications must be kept up-to-date (i.e. emails/messages/telephone calls)
- Communicate with external stakeholders as required
- Liaise closely with line manager, team members and other teams
- Ensure all records are maintained and kept up to date according to company policies and procedures
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- To ensure internal audit and compliance criteria are met and all activities conform to agreed systems, policies and procedures
- Comply with GDPR
Any other duties within the scope of responsibility and ability, as required, inclusive of providing similar support to any other company projects or departments.
- 28 days annual leave allowance per year (inc. bank holidays). Increasing from the standard 20 day to 23 days after a full holiday year and 25 days after 2ndholiday year
- Life Cover (2 x basic salary)
- 3-month probation period
- Employer pension contribution (4% employer, 4% employee)
- Laptop/Phone/other equipment if required as part of job role
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual optical examination
- Referral Scheme