Application Services Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an Application Service Analyst to join our IT Application Services team.
This role would suit someone with a passion around systems, customer service and who has excellent attention to detail. You will be answering queries by phone and email, supporting users directly with their IT Applications, providing 2nd and 3rd line support as part of the overall IT support model. You will also be a natural problem solver and will be involved in the building and testing of new documents and workflows within the application.
As the business continues to grow, there will be many opportunities to get involved in other exciting projects, either migrations to our strategic applications, or development/process improvements to those applications.Responsibilities:
- You will be providing 2nd and 3rd line application support, answering queries via the Group IT helpdesk platform and by phone and email,
- You will be proactive & maintain a high level of customer service for all support queries,
- You will be required to escalate calls where applicable to either another area of the business or 3rd party supplier,
- You will support and assist in the building and testing of new documents and workflows,
- You will provide support in the training of new and existing users,
- You will communicate and promote new application functionality or services within the business,
- You will ensure user licences within various applications are kept accurate and up to date,
- You will assist the project teams as required with testing and the implementation of new releases,
- You will assist the businesses with the integration of new acquisitions and migrations onto our strategic platforms.
- You will be very comfortable using various IT systems and keen to learn,
- You will be at a good level using MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook,
- You will be confident using large volumes of data to manipulate and automate,
- You will have a positive ‘can do attitude’, a decisive, logical, and analytical mindset, along with a high level of attention to detail,
- You will have excellent customer service and communication skills both verbal and written,
- Knowledge and experience of Acturis system (highly desirable),
- You will have previous experience working within insurance (desirable but not essential),
- You will be able to work collaboratively as well as on your own initiative,
Full Job Description available on request.Further information
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 102 711