A 3 month opportunity has arisen within the Performance , Assurance and Risk Team within a NHS Trust. We are looking for a forward-thinking person with strong administrative skills and attention to detail, who can demonstrate our values such as integrity, collaboration, and a caring attitude, to join our team as an administrator.
This is a full time, work from home paying £9.09per hour which rises to £10.40 after 12 weeks.
Main duties of the job
As a Performance, Assurance and Risk Administrator you will be part of a team of administrators who work together to support the work of the Performance, Assurance & Risk function. This support will be for the Information Governance and Risk team.
You will carry out administration work as required by the Performance, Assurance and Risk function including covering incoming telephone lines, ensuring all calls are answered in a timely fashion with sensitivity and empathy as appropriate, receiving and processing email and postal correspondence and resolving and responding to general enquiries.
You should have excellent communication skills, be pro-active, and be able to prioritise and manage your time effectively.
Our values: Compassion, One Team, Integrity, Innovation, Empowerment, Resilience are at the heart of all we do.
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
Please refer to the Job Description and Competency Profile for more detailed requirements.
- Excellent communicator (both verbal & written) and a good telephone manner
- Ability to deal with an unpredictable workload ensuring key priorities and deadlines are met through effective time management
- IT literate and competent in the use of MS applications, eg Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 365 with an aptitude for learning specialist systems
- Demonstrates integrity, understanding and maintenance of confidentiality and handling sensitive issues
- Ability to deal with people and difficult situations
- Demonstrates an organised approach to work
- Experience of handling confidential information
- Minute taking and assist with co-ordination of senior management/Exec level meetings
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Positive and outward looking
- Effective, strong team player
Knowledge and Education:
- Educated to GCSE Standard at Grade C or above in Mathematics and English
- Level 3 qualification in relevant field e.g. NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
To be successful in this role you must have excellent communication skills, be able to develop strong working relationships and have the ability to prioritise a demanding workload in order to meet strict deadlines. You will need previous experience providing administrative support, and be competent in using Microsoft Office packages.