AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. We’re a leading global ticketing, data, and marketing solutions provider and are the preferred ticketing partner for some of the largest UK venues and festivals, from The O2 Arena and OVO Arena Wembley to American Express British Summer Time in Hyde Park. Using the latest technology, we seamlessly guide fans through all phases of the event life-cycle – from ticket purchase to venue access and everything else in between. We are proud to offer fans a user experience built on revolutionary digital platforms and unprecedented quality.
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who will play a vital role in leading our marketing efforts and driving the growth of our brand.
You will be responsible for planning and executing large scale 360 campaigns for AXS partner on sales and overseeing a variety of marketing initiatives to achieve our business objectives.
This role will be based in Manchester, UK.
• Manage the campaign briefing process across internal teams and external agencies to produce compelling 360 campaigns (outdoor, digital, radio, tv, press etc.)
• Oversee creative development and delivery of marketing assets across owned platforms as well as paid media (external) channels
• Offer creative recommendations, based on campaign performance and offer solutions to improve future campaign results
• Be the point of contact for clients and/or channel specific marketing collaborations
• Manage stakeholders - document and present plans and provide periodic updates to internal and external audiences
• Manage campaign analysis and reporting; continuously reviewing, refining the metrics and goals for Paid Marketing to ensure we are measuring the right inputs and outputs to effectively evaluate performance.
• Attend weekly client meetings and report on campaign activity, results, learnings and future planning
• Investigate and experiment with newer / niche platforms where relevant
• Work with our Global Partnerships team to amplify partner activations and marketing efforts to provide additional support to our marketing campaigns
• Develop a sound understanding of our brand, our business, and the people within it. Use this knowledge to create innovative marketing ideas, capitalise on opportunities and ensure we’re delivering on our promise to fans!
We’re looking for someone with substantial experience in marketing, ideally in live music or a similar entertainment industry.
You’ll have experience in managing substantial marketing budgets and meeting spending targets; in building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing campaigns; using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements; and experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership and clients.
With experience analysing data and defining KPI metrics in order to extrapolate insights, measure impact and determine improvements; you’ll have professional experience in ATL marketing campaigns including broadcast, radio, outdoor and print; in paid digital campaigns such as Paid Social, Video, and Display.
You are incredibly organised and used to working in a busy team environment. You have a keen eye for detail and can work with speed and accuracy.
Your presentation and grammar is second to none. You have proven multi-channel marketing experience.
You can multi-task effortlessly, managing several different projects at any one time remaining calm under pressure.
You easily build friendly rapport with everyone, adapting your style to work with a variety of people. You thrive working in a positive fashion as part of a passionate, busy team who love what they do.
We’ll give you a thorough induction on how we work at AXS and AEG. Our induction and onboarding programme is a great way to meet other new starters and to learn about our culture and values. We will give you training in our systems, policies and procedures so that you’ll be set up for success.
We offer flexible start and end times and also welcome flexible working conversations.
So why apply?
AEG is an inclusive organisation where we value everybody’s contribution. We empower and trust our people to do the right thing. We go the extra mile, for our customers and each other, every time. We are always open to new ideas and respect all opinions. We support and bring out the best in each other. We really value our people and inspire them to be the best in class, always!
You can find out about our Vision and Values here: https://careers.aegeurope.com/our-values
AEG have 8 Employee Network groups, who give our employees a greater voice in the steps the business takes to continuously improve our workplace: https://careers.aegeurope.com/our-culture/employee-network-groups/
You can find out about our benefits here: AXS Benefits
Our commitment to inclusion
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe in equality of opportunity for all and our approach to recruitment and selection is fair, open and based purely on merit. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.