Essential / Minimum Criteria
Atos is a committed "Two Ticks" employer
Disabled applicants who meet these minimum requirements are guaranteed an interview.
- An in depth understanding of designing and building green field Public Cloud solutions deployed using IAC and devops. For SEF this is specifically the Azure Public cloud. Candidates with extensive similar experience on other cloud platforms such as AWS may be considered.
- An experienced Azure Cloud Architect with 3 years plus experience of solution design and build in Azure with a background in software development.
- Strong in software architecture and design with experience of having delivered significant software solutions on the cloud.
- Strong knowledge of Azure including relevant Azure certifications in the operation and development of the Azure components and services.
- Strong understanding of Azure Cloud Security Principles and its practical implementations
- Creating effective software architecture solutions, and delivery plans for deploying those solutions which include automated devops provisioning and deployment
- An ability to present solutions to clients and peers for review and assurance..
- Experience of creating solutions based on Devops deployment and pipeline tools in Azure Cloud (for example Gitlab, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Experience of Terraform Infrastructure as code configuration
- Containers on Azure cloud including Kubernetes and Docker
- Competent in the use of Ansible/Jira/GitHub/Confluence in support of agile Devops deployments
- Exposure Golang, Hashicorp Vault and automated pipeline tools such as Jenkins, Maven and Gradle
- Experience of architecting technical cloud infrastructure Solutions including applications such as Pega, Sapiens Consolidation Master, MS Dynamics, Jahia Portal
- Cloud certifications in Azure such as Azure Solutions Architect Expert and other public cloud platform certifications
- TOGAF 9.2 certification
- BCS Solution Architecture Certifications
- Educated to degree level or at least equivalent and/or holds a relevant professional qualification.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as CITP or BCS preferred.
- Relevant vendor certifications in networking (CCNA) and platforms (MCSE) would be an advantage.