BI AnalystJob Title:
: Manchester (with the possibility of remote working on a flexible basis)Hours of Work:
Such hours as reasonably necessary for the effective delivery of the role, a minimum of 37.5 hours per weekSalary
: £30,000 - £35,000Benefits
: Access Creative College also offers competitive remuneration and other job benefits dependent on role such as: Enhanced holiday / annual leave Enhanced maternity / paternity / adoption pay Sabbatical leave Employee Assistance Programme Employee Recognition Awards Teacher training which is transferable throughout the FE Sector
Applications are to reach us by 21st July 2022. Please note that interviews may take place before the closing date.Main Purpose of the role:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To have overall responsibility for the management of data as a managed service across the group.
- To work strategically with the Executive Leadership Team and other Managers to develop specifications for the development and management of periodic reporting and live dashboard systems to meet the needs of the organisation in terms of business information and data.
- To support the Data Protection Officer in meeting the operational demands associated with delivering the organisation’s obligations under relevant Data Protection legislation.
Essential to the post-holder’s role is the development and maintenance of a clear overall understanding of current and proposed ACC, dBs HE, Sport and NCCI curricular and their respective requirements and implications in terms of funding and compliance.Essential Criteria
- Hold a relevant degree or relevant professional qualification at level 5 or above
- Experience of managing large information databases;
- IT literate (Level 3 or equivalent) with advanced IT skills including databases, spreadsheets and report writing;
- Experience of developing strategy for information systems and related technologies;
- Experience of working within the FE sector including knowledge of funding, ILR and student data requirements;
- Experience of operating and managing student record systems;
- Knowledge of and experience with relevant computerised systems (Tribal EBS4 and Goldmine);
- Experience of understanding, analysing and interpreting relevant guidance and advising managers on funding methodology including the development and achievement of learner targets and funding;
- Experience of training and development of staff and managers in relation to funding, MI systems and procedures.
- Experience of leading successful teams;
- Experience of change management, proven experience of developing, gaining support organisation wide for and implementing robust systems and solutions.
- Evidence of strong inclusive team working approach and understanding of and ability to work with non IT staff to translate organisation and customer needs into successful service delivery.
Please see job description for full details
Access Creative College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Access Creative College is committed to promoting a culture of Diversity and Inclusivity for all our employees and potential employees. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. In recognition of our commitment, we would particularly encourage applications from groups who are currently under-represented, which are those from the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities and People with Disabilities and Women.
Ref: 134 037