We are looking for a UK based Bid Manager to join our company on a permanent basis.
The Bid Manager works closely with other members of the Bid Team and the wider Commercial Team (e.g. technical pre-sales) to plan, develop and submit a variety of commercial/sales documents, including tender responses, proposals, pitch presentations and quotes. This role is tasked with managing day-to-day aspects of the bid development process, ensuring compliance of all tender responses and rigorous maintenance of the bid library containing re-usable content and templates.Bid Manager Responsibilities:
Bid Manager Requirements:
- Manage and produce proposals within a dynamic bid environment for both public and private sector clients and prospects
- Coordinate proposal development and RFI/RFP responses from initial assignment and onboarding to final submission and archiving
- Review ITTs/RFPs and identify frequently asked questions and applicable pre-written content allocating relevant tasks to the Bid Analyst
- Tailor proposals and RFP responses to suit client’s profile (i.e. public vs private sector, vertical) and specific tender requirements
- Project manage inputs from Bid Analyst(s), internal stakeholders, subject matter experts and third-party contributors to ensure fully compliant, high-quality bids are produced/submitted
- Develop written proposal responses against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required
- Consolidate, edit and proofread the bid responses ensuring high-quality and consistency of all bid documents
- Convert/rewrite technical documents into accessible language for various levels of audience e.g. IT managers and non-technical roles alike
- Supplement bid material using graphics tools to deliver an impactful bid and represent C+C latest delivery approaches and service/product offerings
- Manage maintenance and expansion of a Bid database with pre-written content to improve future proposals quality and bid team productivity
- Take lessons learnt and apply to future assignments
- Work with the Head of Bid Management to grow the overall capability of the team (e.g. through support of other team members and internal thought leadership activities)
- Support the application and maintenance process for the applicable Public Sector frameworks (G-Cloud, Technology Services, DOS)
- Manage procurement portals and perform review / qualification of new leads and opportunities
- Process emails and notifications in the central Bid Team inbox including accessing and circulating portal messages and clarifications
- Assist the Head of Bid Management in developing and improving a proposal structure, templates, internal bid life cycle processes and pre-written reusable content
- Assist in developing and monitoring bid management metrics and performance targets
- Promote best practice for bids management across the Commercial Team
- Maintain and further knowledge of services/products offered by Content+Cloud; research competitors’ and Microsoft new/coming technologies
- Complete any other duty as required by the line manager (Head of Bid Management) commensurate with the nature, level and scope of the Bid Manager role
- Proven bid management experience as a bid manager, or similar role, preferably in the Software & IT Services industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with clear and precise business English and an ability to balance marketing, technical, and rhetorical information
- Analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- High attention to detail
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills and MS Office and MS SharePoint proficiency
- Flair for design and aesthetic appeal; formal training in some field of design desirable
- Whilst not essential, the use of graphics tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite) will be beneficial
- Understanding of and ability to describe core tenets of the Information Technology incl. software development, cloud computing, Microsoft 365, Azure, etc.
- General interest in technology and understanding of current trends in the B2B space
Content + Cloud is a leading technology and managed services provider, ranked within the top five European and top 50 global managed services suppliers and operates out of offices in London, Manchester and Cape Town and, via its global partners, in 13 countries across the world. The award-winning company provides a range of services including 24/7 support, cloud services, cyber, ERP software implementation, technology transformation and change projects, strategic consulting and analytics.
Content + Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependent on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.Location
: LondonContract Type:
: Full Time, 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)Salary
: £45,000 to £55,000 per annumBenefits
: Pension. Life Insurance. Health Care. Dental, Gym, Birthday Benefits and more. 25 days’ annual leave.
Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities). Continual professional development plans.
This role will be aligned to our London office, however minimal office presence is required once the successful candidate has settled in. Please speak to our recruitment team for more details.
You may have experience of the following: Bid Manager, Business Development, Tender Management, Senior Bid Writer, Tender Manager, Proposal Manager, Tender Writer, Service Delivery, Project Manager, etc.
Ref: 104 616