NPower - Billing Analyst
Location: Leeds LS14
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position until the end of the year with the possibility of a further extension or a permanent placement, at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Billing Analyst to join the Team at Manpower based in Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that offers training and a great working environment.
- Analyse and resolve a wide range of issues or customer queries, liaising with other parties where necessary to provide an appropriate and acceptable resolution for the customer
- Provide support and assistance to others ensuring timely resolution to queries
- Active liaison with the Sales team for COT, Debt Management activities
- Active Liaison with Commercial Admin, MOp and Data Services teams.
- Produce and maintain end to end Billing process documentation
- Ensure Billing processes are fully documented and consistent with Business and Industry requirements
- Understand the impact of change or new products to the Billing system and review and update existing material with new processes and techniques
- Make amendments to complex standing data to ensure data quality is maintained and to enable accurate processing within the customer journey
- Ensure the Billing System is accurate and up to date
What we are looking for:
- IT literate
- Literate and numerate
- Verbal communication
- Demonstrates good listening and questioning skills
- Communicates effectively with own team members and others
- Strong Customer service ethic
- Ability to analyse complex information and propose possible solutions
If this sounds of interest then please click apply and we will be in touch if your CV matches the requirements