Job title - Business Analyst
Location - London
Rate - TBC
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 12 months +
Our financial services client is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will be until the end of 2022 with a review to be extended.
The successful candidate will have at least 10 years Business Analysis experience and have worked within Financial services with some basic Project Management skills. A good understanding of the control requirement surrounding client on-boarding and data will be advantageous in this role and all changes should be referred to the appropriate Risk & Control functions.
- This role requires a strong self-starter with good time-management skills who enjoys the challenge of delivering process change within tight deadlines.
- Business Analysts need to be able to shape business requirements and solution designs that encompass all aspects of the delivery (customer, people, process, policy, technology -system, data, infrastructure, etc.)
- Structured and organized individual with strong business analysis skills and ability to manage multiple and often conflicting priorities.
- Ability to thrive within a constantly evolving department and play a central role in an area with an aggressive change programme.
- Undertake business analysis deliveries
- Understand Business needs and expected outcomes and translate these into business requirements
- Conceptualise and implement solutions to drive outcomes
- Drives adoption of the best practices across the BA community
- Drive analysis of customer journeys and product functionality
- Drives adherence to design, scope, time, budget or effort on program plan and objectively assess new requirements, design changes and scope
- Work with Implementation Managers, Domain/Pod Leads and wider program teams to ensure the change initiatives, linked to the Wholesale Transformation agenda, are pushed through to completion
- Ensure all requirements have suitable benefits associated with it and full trace-ability on ownership of requirement and success criteria for each requirement
- Ensure that requirements gathering, and analysis are in line with Agile principles
- Ensure all requirements are aligned to business outcomes
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry, regulatory and customer needs and apply this knowledge to all change activity to ensure appropriate solutions are developed and delivered.
- Guide / Mentor / Coach BAs to assess impact of proposed changes on processes, data and systems
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- Ability to critically review process and controls
- Ability to identify business problems and conceptualise solutions
- Ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders
- Ability to input into and drive change following the Agile framework
- Ability to challenge and question in a constructive way
- Ability to guide and mentor other team members
- Experience working in a data / digital Organisation
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise
- Organised and structured approach
- Strong MS Office skills, especially using PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills: the ability to handle conflict and manage expectations
If you are relevant or interested please don't delay, contact me on 0161 503 5522 /