Location - London or UK Based
Daily rate - £500/day PAYE £640/day Umbrella
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 Months+
Our financial services client is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join their team as part of natural growth within the department. The Financial Support Team (FST) Business Analyst reports directly to the Project Manager and Director of the Financial Support Team UK CMB. The role holder will have responsibility for supporting the Project Manager and Director of FST UK CMB who will lead the Business Analysts who play a significant role in implementing the implementation of the Back Office Operation in India.
Ensuring that our significant transition programmes leads to a smooth implementation and transition to BAU. This includes upfront involvement in defining requirements, considering solutions against audience analysis, identifying and mitigating key change risks, and helping identify opportunities for early realisation of benefits.
They should be high in energy, have a sense of urgency, be driven and have the ability to learn quickly and tackle complex problems. They should be outcome focussed. The team works with the Business to ensure that all aspects of change has been considered, to ensure a smooth Implementation.
- Process mapping of all onshore and offshore procedures - c.200 processes (External BA resource to be secured to map)
- FTE validation of the operation, this will be supported by Directors Onshore Ops team and Credit Services
- CMB coordinator for all Performance Level Agreements and Service Level Agreements with Credit Services
- CMB coordinator for finance / boundary change with Credit Services
- Training plan creation to enable us to transition the work, onboard new individuals and upskill them in time to conclude our transition (Q4 2021/Q1 2022)
- Strong project management experience with the ability to use project Governance such as milestone planning, RAID log management etc
- Reporting progress, issues, dependencies and risks to the Project manager
- Engagement with the Global CMB, UK WPB, UK CMB Segments and key stakeholders across UK CMB functions
- Demonstrates client's Values of "Treating Customer Fairly"
- Extensive business analysis knowledge or banking experience
- Effective communication skills.
- Proven track record in project and programme delivery
- Knowledge of the marketplace and the competition
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to gather, analyse and interpret comprehensive information and/or customer requirements in order to provide solutions
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Anticipates and identifies risks and ensures appropriate steps are taken to mitigate and manage them
- Influencing skills and ability to builds positive working relationships with our customers, colleagues and stakeholder
- Planning and organisational skills in order to manage the unexpected as well as anticipated issues or events, so that success can still be achieved
- A broad understanding of financial budgets/statements/models, with experience of analysing data effectively for planning, forecasting and reporting
- Understands and applies the principles of project management, delivering complex projects and multi-work stream programmes on time, cost and quality
- Involves appropriate people at the planning stage in order to build plans that reflect the client's strategy and Values and will deliver sustainable results
- Engages colleagues in and beyond their own business area in developing and improving systems and processes on an end-to-end basis
- Creates "what if" scenarios to identify likely potential issues, obstacles, risks and opportunities to inform significant operational or strategic plans
- Consistently deals with highly complex information and problems effectively and swiftly
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on 0161 503 5530 /