Job title - Business Change Analyst
Location - London
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 Months
Our financial services client is currently seeking an experienced business analyst to join their team in the London office/ remote working, this contract will be until the end of 2021.
The role holder will Lead strategic change from initiation to execution and benefits realisation, providing the business with end to end change support.
- Support the definition of robust cases for change, shaping clear customer/colleague outcomes and business value
- Collaborate with the Business on the need & nature of change to leverage opportunities and manage challenges
- Work on end to end solution ideation and selection, incorporating customer validation and research
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams across the organisation and support adoption of Ways of Working across Wholesale Transformation
- Work independently when required to identify opportunities, solve problems, challenge conventional thinking, and then shape, prioritise and drive the execution of change with a focus on delivering the desired customer and colleague outcomes
- Be accountable for creating the Business Change Roadmap and to execute it working with the Business Leads & Global Transformation Portfolio Directors
- Financial Management - ensuring cost visibility (direct and indirect cost base: supporting the Global Head of Wholesale Transformation to meet all financial targets and partnering with relevant stakeholders.
- Organisational Design - contributing towards managing, developing, and controlling the organisational design and implementation
- Business Transformation Framework (BTF) - ensuring all initiatives within Wholesale Transformation are being delivered in accordance with BTF
- Delivery and Performance - defining and tracking KPIs regarding the performance of Wholesale Transformation
- Optimisation and efficiency - in collaboration with sub-functions, executing key initiatives across streamlining, simplification and process re-engineering
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of delivering end to end change in large organisations
- Experience of the delivery of highly complex and business critical change effort in accordance with existing industry best practices and methodologies.
- Ability in decision-making and complex problem-solving
- Flexible and adaptable nature to manage a multi-faced role with changing priorities and assignments that are complex, unpredictable, and time-sensitive
- Critical thinker and is not afraid of challenging ideas of others
- Collaborative nature, able to build effective relationships with multiple stakeholders and peers internally across multiple functions and business lines and effectively influence to achieve results
- Excellent strategic, analytical, and conceptual skills
- Project Management experience, which includes communications capabilities, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Understanding and proven experience of Programme and Project Management methodologies, including planning and tracking
- Excellent understanding of risk, issues, and dependency tracking
- Pro-active and positive attitude to planning and engagement, working across teams and functions
- Understanding of benefits tracking against outcomes
- Good knowledge of Commercial Banking products, processes, systems, and operations, especially those related to CMB Relationship Managers and Product Partners
- High awareness of new technologies and digital products
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong agile experience and ability to embed agile methodologies
- Highly analytical and ability to implement delivery of change in country and market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- Display a high level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex business change initiatives
If you are relevant or interested please don't delay, apply now.