Business Development Manager - Home Based
£22k basic salary + uncapped commission. OTE £35k+
A range of full time and part time shifts available.
Monday to Friday, between 8am-8pm.
Flexible around working patterns.
Fully remote role, with a requirement to travel to head office for initial training period and twice a month as required.
About the role:
We are looking for talented individuals who are committed to delivering high quality advice over the telephone on our full range of card machines and merchant services, resulting in profitable, satisfied customers. The role includes delivering outbound calls to SME’s and sole traders, receiving inbound calls, chasing up existing quotes and liaising with different departments to ensure the successful conclusion of the sale.
This is a fast-paced role where you will deal with both individual and team targets. This is not a role where you would want to coast on a basic, but a role where you are genuinely rewarded well for the effort you put in.
Fully remote role with a requirement of travelling to head office, Haydock, for initial training period and twice a month as required.
Working pattern: Monday to Friday, a range of full time and part time shifts available between 8am-8pm.
You will be working as a BDM for a business that is recognised for being a fantastic sales organisation, as well as the chance to earn £35k OTE plus.
- Experience of working in a remote telesales role is essential
- Result orientated and self-motivated with a proven track record of hitting targets
- Be able to provide evidence of performance in a similar role
- Great communication skills, trustworthy, hardworking and confident
- Be able to demonstrate resilience and tenacity
- Continually wants to be the best
- Computer literate and confident in using a variety of systems
- A positive and proactive individual who enjoys working hard to achieve their targets
About the company:
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme and life assurance (subject to conditions)
- Structured induction and on-going training and support
- Opportunity to progress through the business
- Monthly pay
- Company share incentive plan
- Discounts through our employee benefits platform
- Vouchers for eye test scheme
Handepay, part of the PayPoint Group, are a leading player in the payments industry because we have a remarkable price proposition that yet, is unrivalled and when you combine this with our core values of transparency, honesty and integrity, it is clear to see why our Trust Pilot reviews are the best in the industry.
Our employees speak highly of us because we believe that every customer and every employee counts. We treat you as an individual and make sure you are fully supported to achieve your goals.
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Business Development Management, Business Development, BDM, Business Development Executive, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Advisor, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Key Account Manager, Territory Sales, Regional Sales, Payments Consultant, Payments Specialist, Door to Door sales, B2B Sales, etc.
Ref: 105 680