Business Development Manager
- Job Reference: 105773
- Date Posted: 4 January 2022
- Recruiter: Easy Web Recruitment
- Location: Preston
- Salary: £30,000
- Sector: Sales
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
£30,000 basic + £4,800 car allowance + uncapped commission + bonus. OTE £50k - £75k
LA & PR postcode territory – working in a territory close to home
You will join us as a Business Development Manager working in the Lancaster & Preston territory. This is a field-based role that is close to home and you will be approaching independent businesses to help them reduce their costs in taking card payments. The role includes maximising cold calling opportunities with 99% of the market to approach, referral generation and networking to identify and close new business sales.
• Win over customers and switch them to Handepay. Our market is SME’s, so you will be selling into all small businesses from hairdressers to plumbers, restaurants through to MOT garages.
• Presenting our unique price pledge where you can guarantee a cost saving and in today’s market everyone is looking to save money.
• Present our flexible one-month rolling contract and next day banking, you’ll have a market leading proposition to sell
• Present our incredible savings and customer service offering – rated excellent on Trust Pilot
• Sign 12-15 new customers per calendar month
• Industry experience is not required, but proof of previous success is a must
• Must have a hunter mentality and be driven to earn high commissions and incentives
• Result orientated with a proven track record of hitting targets
• People person with the tenacity to cold call every day and maximise opportunities through referrals, networking and relationship building
• Good organisation and planning skills are critical to success
Handepay, part of the PayPoint Group, are a leading player in the payments industry because we have a remarkable price proposition that as yet, is unrivalled and when you combine this with our core values of transparency, honesty and integrity, it is clear to see why our Trust Pilot reviews are the best in the industry.
Our employees speak highly of us because we believe that every customer and every employee counts. We treat you as an individual and make sure you are fully supported to achieve your goals.
Job type: Permanent, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £30,000 basic salary + £4,800 car allowance + uncapped commission + quarterly bonus + annual bonus. OTE £50k - £75k
Benefits: Car allowance of £4,800 pa, iPhone, iPad, Contributory Pension Scheme and Life Assurance. Plus, financial incentives are offered throughout the year.
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Business Development Management, Business Development, BDM, Business Development Executive, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Advisor, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Key Account Manager, Territory Sales, Regional Sales, Payments Consultant, Payments Specialist, Door to Door sales, B2B Sales.
Ref: 105 773