We have two new fantastic opportunities for experienced Business Development Managers to join the team at Citynet.
You will be responsible for supporting the growth of our business, through the delivery of its key strategic plans.
You will be responsible for the development of new and existing broker relationships in order to cement a long term working relationship with Citynet.
- The development of Citynet Insurance Brokers and Cobra Networks with a view of increasing sales and maximising income
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Ensure all records and information is accurate and up to date
- Work with and administrate procedure that maintains accurate information of the agents overall account size
- Identify opportunities for growth
- Discuss & secure account transfers
- Identify and actively encourage cross selling between Citynet Insurance Brokers and Cobra Networks as well as group wide
- Undertake planned agent visits in person or via telephone/virtual meetings
- Portfolio analysis of existing broker accounts to assist with Broker visits.
- Provide detailed broker visit reports
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to apply lateral thinking solutions
- Excellent interaction skills
- Good working knowledge of the Composite Market & Lloyd’s & London market
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to work as part of a team yet independently and remotely
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.