Business Development Manager
- Job Reference: 133775
- Date Posted: 14 June 2022
- Recruiter: Easy Web Recruitment
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Salary: £30,000
- Sector: Business Management
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
£30,000 basic + £4,800 car allowance + uncapped commission + bonus.
Average OTE £50k - £75k+
Guaranteed commission for your first 3 months
Open to full-time and part-time applications.
MK postcode territory – working in a territory close to home
You will join us as a BDM working in a territory assigned to you. This is a field-based role that is close to home and you will be approaching independent businesses to help them reduce their costs in taking card payments.
The role includes maximising cold calling opportunities with 99% of the market to approach, referral generation and networking to identify and close new business sales.
• Win over customers and switch them to Handepay. Our market is SME’s, so you will be selling to all small businesses from hairdressers to plumbers, restaurants to MOT garages.
• Present our flexible one-month rolling contract and next-day banking, you’ll have a market-leading proposition to sell
• Present our incredible savings and customer service offering – rated excellent on Trust Pilot
• Presenting our unique price pledge where you can guarantee a cost-saving and in today’s market everyone is looking to save money.
• Sign 10-12 new customers per calendar month
• Industry experience is not required, but proof of previous success is a must
• Must have a hunter mentality and be driven to earn high commissions and incentives
• Result orientated with a proven track record of hitting targets
• People person with the tenacity to cold call in the field every day and maximise opportunities through referrals, networking and relationship building
• Good organisation and planning skills are critical to success
Handepay, part of the PayPoint Group, are a leading player in the payments industry because we have a remarkable price proposition that as yet, is unrivalled and when you combine this with our core values of transparency, honesty and integrity, it is clear to see why our Trust Pilot reviews are the best in the industry.
Our employees speak highly of us because we believe that every customer and every employee counts. We treat you as an individual and make sure you are fully supported to achieve your goals.
Job type: Permanent, Monday to Friday, core hours of 9am to 5.30pm but we are open to full-time and part-time applications.
Salary: £30,000 basic salary + £4,800 car allowance + uncapped commission + quarterly bonus + annual bonus. OTE £50k - £75k+
Benefits: Car allowance of £4,800 pa, iPhone, iPad, Contributory Pension Scheme and Life Assurance. Plus, financial incentives are offered throughout the year.
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Business Development Management, Business Development, BDM, Business Development Executive, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Advisor, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Territory Sales, Regional Sales, Payments Consultant, Payments Specialist, Door to Door sales, B2B Sales.
Ref: 133 775