We are currently recruiting for a Business Partner Development Manager, for a leading global IT company, paying up to £51k depending on experience.
The goal of the role is to support the UK ISV Connect Champ to orchestrate ISV Connect landing to execute on results. He or she will be aligned to the local UK ISV leader to drive success with UK area relevant Dynamics 365 (Business Applications) ISVs and running events for partners for Sales team, presentation skills 10-15 people audience.
* Drive local Program evangelism.
* Support landing of the ISV Connect playbook in area.
* Integrate ISV Connect into Seller teams.
* Share monthly updates on Premium Tier apps with area ECM, STU and ATU.
* Execution of Partner Account Planning meetings with ISVs.
* Organise and lead Co-Sell Days (awareness events) to complement ECM motions.
Skills and Experience (Qualifications)
* Knowledge / experience of Business Applications (Dynamics 365)
* Understands Cloud Business Models
* Knowledge of ISV market
* Solution Sales/Sales Methodolgy awareness
* Strong Orchestration and Planning skills
Top 3 must haves
Knowledge / experience of Business Applications (O365 / Dynamics 365)
Strong Orchestration and Planning skills
Knowledge of ISV market
CV Deadline for this role is 19th July @ 5pm