Title: Business Support and Administrative Assistant
Location: Reading with only 2/3 days in office
Duration: Ends in April 2022
Rate: £13.37 p/hour
The Person Required:
- Has a self-motivated, hands on, can do attitude
- Is friendly and approachable, with an outgoing personality to mix well with strong sales teams
- Gets excited by new technology and is embracive of change
- Is proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office. Good knowledge of other MS products and social media / Yammer -they enjoy communicating with others
- Can actively demonstrate their problem solving skills and how they step forward to lead
- Has the ability to deal with numerous competing demands and range of different people
- Thrives when working to tight deadlines, multitasking and facing pressure
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high tech multinational, multi time-zone culture
- Can adapt and be versatile
- Providing administrative support to three senior sales directors in M&O team.
- Pro-active diary management for each director supported, responsible for keeping an overall view of the diary and ensuring that there is an optimum schedule for the meetings;
- Co-coordinating domestic and international travel on behalf of the directors including accommodation, transfers.
- Book meeting rooms, catering and AV for director's meetings.
- Maintain the team's ROB (Rhythm of the Business) ensuring that the directors and managers are informed of any potential clashes and rescheduling as appropriate.
- Preparing expenses for each director and providing guidance and policy support to the wider team.
- Managing logistics for all internal and external meetings / presentations for director
- Manage and monitor actions from each sector Leadership meetings.
- Ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal / external meetings are given to the directors in a timely manner.