Capital Markets Business Analyst
Contract Duration - 6 months with scope for extension
Location - London
Pay rate: £522.50 PAYE / £670 Umbrella
Global Markets, Management INformation Tool, MINT, is a dynamic, globally consistent capability, traversing MSS business line hierarchies, to assess financial resource consumption. The holistic view of financial metrics, combined with trending and scenario analysis in-sights, enables all levels of Trading and Sales to monitor limits, track targets and make strong business decisions.
This role requires a strong hands on Business Analyst to work with Trading, Sales, Finance and Market Risk, across business lines and asset classes to define the financial metric views, identify the data points.
The role is being a Business Analyst, interpreting the book of work items and then writing up requirements in JIRA for IT development, subsequently performing testing and engaging in training and product roll-out.
The Business Analyst will work closely with the Programme Manager and Global Portfolio Management to ensure alignment of their project with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
SCOPE OF THE MINT WORK-STREAM
The KLIMT Models Programme is made up of three work-streams reviewing Models and Modelling inputs, identifying, recommending and implementing solutions aimed at ensuring that we are capturing the correct risk which will lead to better RWA management. The three work-streams are;
- Markets Risk Models
- Counter-party Credit Risk Models
- GSIB/Leverage models and inputs
The role will be primarily working with Counter-party Credit Risk Models
- Support the information gathering, analysis and documentation of the 'Current' state where required
- Support each impacted user group in effecting the transition from implementation into Business-As-Usual.
- Working closely with trade and desk heads
- Pre trade analysis, cost implications
- Produce calculators to calculate bringing in new trade, taking into consideration existing trade and what leverage it might bring and what RAW it will generate - calculation of encompassing cost for new trade.
- Analysis of a collection of titles in the programme including trade and sales, looking at delivery, success and risk factors, functionality etc.
Required Experience and Skill Sets
If you think you are up for the task and you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information please contact me on 0161 503 5530 /