We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, Senior Claims professional to join our Specialty Claims function.
This role is very client focussed, requiring you to provide an excellent claims service to both our global and domestic clients.
Your proven claims handling experience within all classes of commercial claims will allow you to ensure professional and efficient management of all claims from cradle to grave, dealing with these classes of business and presenting claims MI.
This role would suit a person who is has had exposure to and handled claims coming from global accounts and Hi is keen to progress within insurance (who is either CII qualified or working towards), is a natural multi-tasker and well versed in all aspects of claims and claims handling. You will put the client at the heart of everything you do, utilising know your customer (KYC) and treating customers fairly (TCF) methodologies, handling claims in line with compliance, FCA regulations and business policies & procedures.
- You will be managing claims from across different products, such as motor, property & liability, ensuring service standards are met and/or exceeded,
- Claims will emanate from both domestic and global accounts,
- You will keep an efficient diary system for all claims, ensuring claims are chased as required,
- You will develop and maintain a full understanding of Acturis,
- You will provide the broking department and clients with claims information and reports as required,
- You will ensure complexed claims are handled as per the group procedures,
- You will acknowledge all new claims to both clients and insurers and keep clients informed, and ensure best outcome on each claim,
- You will produce claims MI/claims reports when required,
- You will meet with clients and present claims information when required,
- You will undertake any other duties as requested by management on an ad-hoc basis,
- You will ensure personal CPD is managed and kept up to date by keeping skills and knowledge current,
- You will have robust motor, property, and liability insurance claims handling experience, coupled with strong commercial awareness and full understanding of insurance claims procedures,
- Exposure to and claims handling experience claims emanating from Global accounts,
- You will be passionate about the delivery of exceptional customer service experience, applying TCF and KYC methodologies,
- Acturis system knowledge (desirable not essential), being able to use MS Excel, MS word and Outlook,
- You will be cert CII, or working towards this or similar,
- You will be highly organised and have great time management,
- You will have a positive ‘can do attitude’ and will be a natural problem solver, multi-tasker, along with a high level of attention to detail,
- You will have excellent communication skills both verbally and written,
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 133 846