We have an exciting opportunity for a Claims Executive to join our Specialty Team at Erskine Murray, based in our beautiful modern offices in Leicester. You will be joining a friendly close-knit high achieving team, who offer great support. You will be happy to travel Nationwide, our client base is mainly in the East Midlands with offices across the country. You will regularly visit key clients and will hold a full driver’s license and have your own vehicle. This role comes with a good level of flexibility with time split between working from home and in the Leicester office.
You will have proven experience managing a claims team where you would have provided both training and mentoring, ensuring the highest quality is maintained and staff are well motivated to carry out tasks. Your relationship skills, coupled with sound negotiating and broking skills will help you be a success within this role.
As the business goes through an exciting growth period, there will be many opportunities to get involved in other exciting projects.
- You will ensure the delivery of premium service to clients, being responsible for successful delivery of corporate claims service to clients,
- You will manage a team of claims handlers, providing training, mentoring and ensure the high quality is maintained and aligned with the business processes, policies, and regulations, conducting appraisal meetings, and recruiting new staff into your team through the appropriate channels,
- You will manage key client relationships by predominantly meeting them at their premises following large or complex losses in person (face to face), helping with investigations around case law which supports good levels of settlements and conclusion, you will also keep in regular contact by phone and virtual meetings,
- You will monitor and analyse claims trends to discuss and review with Account Executives, producing accurate and highly quality claims reports within pre agreed timescales and frequency,
- You will build on developing close working relationships with clients, Account Executives, Account Handlers, Risk Management, and each of our partners, including insurers and loss adjusters/ suppliers,
- You will review (and challenge) insurer decisions using technical arguments to counter,
- You will have a good level of understanding of our claims proposition and be able to confidently present to colleagues, clients, and insurers/ suppliers,
- You will adopt the PIB culture of professionalism and dynamism that contribute to teamwork and promotes a positive brand experience for our clients,
- You will have adept and proven management experience within a claims team, being able to drive, motivate and inspire those around you,
- You will have excellent and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of commercial claims,
- You will have excellent negotiation and broking skills,
- You will be Cert CII or working towards your ACII qualification or at degree level (or equivalent experience),
- You will have adept analytical skills, analysing of claims data to identify trends and remedial actions,
- You will be able to multi-task, work under pressure within a timely manner with excellent problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail,
- You will have experience of Acturis (desired but not essential),
Full Job Description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.