Claims Handler / Senior Claims Handler
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Lines Claims Handler to join our Specialty team based in Liverpool. Reporting directly to the Group PI Claims Manager, you will manage a portfolio of claims, on a cradle to grave basis, arising from professional indemnity, directors & officers, EPL and similar financial lines products.Responsibilities:
Experience and skills:
- Pro-active management of your claims portfolio
- Pro-active management of individual claims to drive the optimal outcome for clients (strategy, settlement, lifecycle etc)
- Application of excellent technical knowledge including applicable case law
- Manage a case load of large losses, including managing of key accounts
- Provide and promote a pro-active, customer service driven claims offering
- Collaborate and develop close working relationships with clients, account executives & peers
- Engage and build relationships with our partners including insurers and solicitors, loss adjusters/suppliers
- Ability to prepare and present claims data, for example claims experiences, MI playback and trend development
- To work as a team and fully participate in individual and shared project work
- To advocate and promote continuous claims handling improvement
- Strong technical claims handling skills
- Previous financial lines claims experience essential
- Experience of using Acturis desirable
- Highly developed commercial and analytical skills
- Strong influencing skills and able to demonstrate forward thinking
- Effective organisational and prioritisation skills
- Attained or working towards gaining their ACII qualifications.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 102 592