We are currently recruiting for Class 1 drivers for our client based out of Cheddar!
Our client is currently looking for Class 1 drivers ideally with tipper experience but it is not essential.
This is a Temp to perm role.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, start between 5am and 8am working 10 hour shifts.
The role includes, but not limited to
- To ensure the vehicle and all equipment entrusted to him/her is properly maintained, kept in a clean condition and that all vehicle records are correctly maintained as required by the current legislation and company procedures.
- To comply with the relevant company personnel and administration policies and procedures. To ensure that all Health and Safety, Working Time Directive and Road Transport regulatory requirements are followed.
- To carry out deliveries in the most cost effective, efficient and courteous manner.
What we require
- Clean Cat C heavy goods licence LDVL-HGV2
- Full working knowledge of Road Transport Law, Working Time Directive and relevant Health and Safety and Environmental legislation
- Valid MPQC Card
- Well motivated, physically fit and able to work unsupervised
If interested apply below or call Henry on 01172840515 for more information.