Our client is a diverse food business supplying hotels, pubs and restaurants up and down the UK with whole, prepared or cooked food. An exciting new position has become available for a Class 2 Driver to work the night shift.
Hours will be on average 48 working hours per week within the legal driving hours requirement. 5 days out of 7 (Sunday-Monday 6pm - 3am). Shifts will be on a rotational basis.
£35,000 per annum.
This role involves:
- Night Deliveries
- Ensuring vehicles comply with legal requirements, reporting issues to your support team
- Ensure the security and accuracy of delivery of the loads in your charge
- Complying with Safe Loading and Health and Safety Laws at all times
- Communicating with external customers and liaise with internal customers where appropriate
- Updating records accurately
- Following delivery instructions accurately and effectively
You must have the following:
- CAT C (Class 2 License)
- Digi Tacho Card
- Up to date drivers CPC certification with minimum 3 years to expiry date
- No more than 3 points on your license with no convictions for DD/DR/CD/IN
Apply today, and we will be in touch with you shortly.