Client Acquisition Team Coordinator.
Location - Worthing
Pay rate - 11.56/ Hour
Duration - 12 Months
Start date - ASAP
Our financial services client is currently seeking a Client Acquisition Team Coordinator to join their team in the Worthing.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Undertake the typing and production of full legal documentation and other correspondence for prospective new clients and suppliers.
- To undertake on-boarding activities for new business applications
- Provide new business MI to team and wider within HIF.
- Provide support services and co-ordinate compliance activities across the team.
- Production of legal documentation and other correspondence
- To receive applications and acceptances from prospective clients - all segments and products.
- To provide MI to the sales team/performance reporting
- Compliance activities, undertake team administration / personnel administration
- Taking drafts supplied by other team members and undertake typing of legal agreements, guarantees and other supporting documents and letters
- Check the typing, prepare packs and dispatch to clients and suppliers
- Printing and preparation of attachments/Internet Invoice Finance packs
- Other correspondence as required
- Final letters and client filing. Design and complete spreadsheets as required
- Editing of legal templates as required by Manager Securities
- To update internal and HIF databases
- To undertake on-boarding activities, as agreed to support the team and the applications
- Advise Business Development Manager of issues and items or information missing from the application at acceptance
- Prepare new business legal file.
- Completion of E U M S database
- To produce a list of, and monitor progression of, proposed client starts.
- Collate and monitor client survey scores and verbatim responses
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills with excellent presentation
- RSA 2 and knowledge of Word and Excel
- Sales focus and team player
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Basic knowledge of HIF products and systems
If you are relevant and interested please don't delay, Apply for the role immediately