Contract Type: full time Permanent Salary: Circa £85,000 per annum plus car allowanceLocation: Portsmouth (with hybrid/remote working opportunities)Director of Service and Sales functions
Do you have demonstrable experience and success in the facilities management/cleaning industry, but think things could be done in a better way? Are you ready to inspire and develop our future leaders? We’re looking for someone to join us in a senior role who will help deliver the continued and sustainable growth of our business, but we want to do things differently!
Nviro isn’t just another contract cleaning company. We have a simple goal. We want to be recognised as a professional cleaning and hygiene services provider. To do this, we believe that if we look after our people with great training, great benefits and great support, we’ll provide great services to our clients.
Focusing on education and public sector clients, you will lead our Client Services teams to create environments which are clean, safe and hygienic, thus enabling building users to thrive and fulfil their potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Executive Leadership Team to influence the way we do things and to support our clients to understand the value we provide. You will be responsible for 1200 employees, 70 clients and a budget of £20million so it’s important that you can ensure that this transformation is understood, disseminated throughout the business and, ultimately, delivered.
You will play an important role in developing and supporting your team across sales and service delivery and be happy to coach and mentor key people who have been identified as future leaders.
The Client Services Director (Facilities Management) will report into the Deputy Managing Director and be responsible for three Senior Regional Managers, the Head of Sales, the Head of Service Development, and the Product Development Manager. It’s a key role in our leadership team and the successful candidate will have a progression opportunity to become a member of our Board of Directors.Client Services Director (Facilities Management) Role:
Client Services Director (Facilities Management) Responsibilities:
- The Client Services Director will play a key role in the transformation of our business to a professional provider of clean, hygienic and safe environments.
- Plan, develop and implement the strategy for the Client Services team to meet the business objectives within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Work alongside clients who are making a meaningful difference in their local communities and support them in their objectives.
- Be responsible for 1200 employees, 70 clients, and a budget of £20million.
- Lead the project teams through implementation of transformational workstreams until they are embedded in the Service delivery models.
- Collaborate with all functions across the business in the continued development of added value services to our key client base whilst maintaining an effective and profitable operational model to our core customer base and systemising our smaller contract relationships.
- Grow, develop, and inspire your teams, acting as a coach and mentor, including regular 121s.
- Build relationships with the right clients, which are in line with the Nviro strategy for growth and growth targets; the business is moving from low margin contract cleaning to high margin specialist cleaning and hygiene service, utilising technology and our unique value proposition.
- Successfully develop new business, providing support to the Head of Sales in all stages of the bidding and sales journey to achieve growth and sales targets; implementing our compelling value proposition.
- Identify opportunities to introduce Nviro’s new services to market.
- Support the Head of Sales and the Sales and Bid teams in their professional development as they grow in their new roles.
- Develop and empower the three Senior Regional Managers into new ways of thinking.
- Work closely with Learning and Development to develop your wider teams and be a champion of development of people across the business.
- Support the People Plan, where our people are at the heart of everything we do, ensure this is embedded at all levels, and be an advocate for this with our clients.
- Take the lead in recruiting your team members to our core values and behaviours and embedding them into the team and Company.
- You will be expected to be an excellent communicator for a variety of pitches, and to coach and mentor your team to be as well.
- Continually review at-risk accounts and focus on re-tender opportunities alongside the Service team and Bid team, whilst being aware of the impact of their potential loss or incremental growth, to maximise retention and minimise account loss.
Enhanced employer pension
Death in service (life assurance)
Enhanced sick pay
28 days annual leave plus public holidays, holiday purchase scheme, additional day’s holiday for Nviro Heroes Day
5% employer pension contribution
Employee discount portal
Employee assistance programme
Salary sacrifice scheme
Fully expensed Wellbeing services for individual and family