Clinical Quality Assurance Specialist
You will join us as a Quality Assurance Specialist to undertake quality assurance of medico-legal quantum and liability reports & related documents associated with the expert witness claim cycle.
Clinical Quality Assurance Specialist Responsibilities:
- Offer professional guidance to Associate Expert Witnesses.
- Proofreading highly complex reports.
- Provide Clinical Peer review to Associate Expert Witnesses.
- Provide support to Bush & Co Reports Team.
- Assist Associate Expert Witness SLAs.
- To ensure all QA processes effectively support the delivery of services to the Company’s clients and customers.
- Develop & maintain working relationships with all Expert Witness stakeholders to provide excellent customer service; EW's, Operations Team, Customers and Clients.
- Assist to manage Associate EW mentorship programmes.
- Provide clinical-focused Associate Expert Witness training & training to other stakeholders as required.
- Assist in developing systems to improve products, quality and customer service.
- Data Reporting.
Clinical Quality Assurance Specialist Requirements:
- Background in healthcare. Preferably with some experience of care package provision and individuals with long term health needs.
- Clinical qualification (degree advantageous, minimum 10 years post registration): for example, Nurse, OT, Physiotherapist.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus.
- Ability to react to frequently changing time scales.
- Ability to identify the medico-legal aspects of the claim-cycle.
- IT skills – outlook, word, excel.
- Organisational skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Line management experience advantageous but not essential.
About Bush & Co. Rehabilitation:
A career at Bush & Co gives you the opportunity to bring your skills and experience to the catastrophic injury sector; helping people following life changing injuries and supporting the legal and insurance industry to care for clients.
As a member of our team you can expect to work in a rewarding, fun environment with a commitment to working hard, enjoying what you do and making a difference to people’s lives.
Location: Remote with periodic travel to Daventry
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Part time, 25 per week (5 hours per day Monday - Friday)
Salary: £25,000 per annum (pro rata from £35,000), plus competitive benefits
You may have experience of the following: Compliance Manager, Governance Officer, Quality Manager, Compliance Assistant, QA Specialist, Compliance Specialist, QA Officer, Compliance Associate, Governance Support Officer, Project Support Officer, Healthcare, etc.
Ref: 100 848