Cloud Application Developer
As the Cloud Application Developer, you will be responsible for providing experience and expertise to support the development, deployment and ongoing improvements of a suite of new cloud-based applications on a newly implemented event platform.
Working closely with the supplier, in-house Architects and the product team, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate high-level analysis, problem solving and communication skills, a strong customer service focus and proven experience as a hands-on contributor providing technical expertise and support to the team in order to manage and deliver a successful solution.
Demonstrable Experience and Requirements:
- Experience of Event Based Architectures and web based applications
- Working with Microsoft Azure PaaS including API Gateway, APIM, ASEs and AADB2B
- Working alongside the 3rd Party Developer to capture and document the application configuration against specific PaaS components aligned with the solution requirements
- Systems design experience, with the ability to explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other application traffic
- Broad technical skills covering application, infrastructure, data and integration
- Reviewing technical documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, etc as necessary to provide assurance that the overall solution design is understood and fit for purpose for the application and aligns with any security requirements
- Experience of responsive JS Frameworks experience such as Angular or React and Angular
- Experience with agile development methods & tooling
- Exp with working with complex ERP integrations (eg oracle or SAP)
If you feel like you match the skill set required, then please submit your CV and we will be in touch.