Are you a highly experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler looking for a new challenge?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and dedicated Senior Account Handler to join our commercial team, based in our York office. You will be customer focused and driven, with a good background in commercial lines insurance.
Managing a book of existing clientele, you will be involved in supporting customers with new business, policy renewals, mid-term adjustments, policy queries and cancellations. Your level of communication will be excellent both verbally and written, coupled with the ability to build excellent rapport and strong relationships with both clients and stakeholders. Your attention to detail and organisational skills will also be at a high level, ensuring work is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
This is a great time to join our growing business, whilst at the same time being part of a well-established and high performing team. You will be dealing with a diverse range of corporate clients and flexible working may be available with this role.
Location: Our office is based on the outskirts of York. There is free onsite parking, and the office is accessible by public transport.
- You will be developing client and insurer relationships to maximise business opportunities,
- You will be placing commercial lines business aligned with PIB strategy,
- You will be responsible for new business, renewals and adjustments including reviewing the intricacies of covers and suitability of the terms being offered to clients,
- Using Acturis, you will be ensuring these systems are regularly updated for effective MI & Reporting,
- You will be liaising with relevant departments, to ensure all queries are resolved quickly and efficiently,
- You will attend prescribed inhouse training sessions based around your personal developments, including ensuring you achieve the minimum requirements for CPD,
- You will have excellent knowledge of commercial insurance broking,
- Previous use of Acturis is desirable but not essential as training would be provided,
- You will have excellent communications skills both verbal and written, with ability to build strong stakeholder and client relationships,
- CII qualifications preferable,
- You will be very customer focussed with a high level of attention to detail and be able to work under pressure,
- You will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude with the desire to do things right,
Full Job Description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.