Compliance Business Partner
This is an exciting time to join PIB as we recruit for a 1st Line Compliance Business Partner. Reporting into the Head of 1st Line of Defence you will work alongside the assigned business area in Schemes and Affinities to find solutions, resolve issues and deliver actions.
You will be an experienced Compliance Business Partner with a technical and hands on approach. Working in partnership with the business to help support them with their compliance you will be confident in producing documentation and have experience in retail insurance regulation.Responsibilities:
- Work with the business to drive delivery of activity that supports the business objectives, whilst ensuring adherence to group policies.
- Work with 2LoD to ensure advice and guidance is interpreted and implemented in line with group risk appetite
- Highlight the priority compliance actions for the business by collating and analysing conduct MI and undertaking trend and root cause analysis.
- Ensure the business controls are effective and take action to improve/close gaps where necessary
- Sign off financial promotions within the remit of 1LoD
- Support the business with the creation of compliant customer documentation, undertake regular reviews of approved material and ensure regulator changes are implemented.
- Support and where appropriate own the management of breaches, E&O’s and complaints and resolution focussing on root cause and control effectiveness
- Ensure regulatory reporting is completed, accurate and submitted in a timely manner
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a risk & compliance role within the general insurance industry
- Understanding of the FCA handbook including – ICOBS, PROD, DISP, SYSC
- Understanding of Distribution models – AR/IAR/PiP
- Experienced in Financial Promotions sign off, Breach & E&O management
- Able to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Determined - focussed on action and delivery
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Full Job Description available on request.Further information
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why Work For Us?
PIB Group is a dynamic independent insurance intermediary group that provides specialist commercial insurance solutions across the UK market and beyond. Launched in 2015, PIB has grown rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the insurance market. The PIB Group offers a range of specialist teams, products and services to clients throughout the UK, Channel Islands, Ireland, Germany and Poland.
Are you interested in becoming a valued member of the driving force behind our success? If you're looking to take the next exciting step in your career with an ambitious company then PIB Group could be a career destination for you. PIB has many qualities that make it special, especially our culture. As an employer, we aim to make PIB a great place to work and care about the things that our people tell us are important to them and motivates them to go the extra mile.
Ref: 132 714