At Matthew Algie, you’ll work with some of the most talented individuals in the coffee industry. You’ll work for an organisation that leads the way in the name of sustainability, gives back to the community and invests in its people. Ethics, passion, integrity and collaboration are at the core of everything we do, from new product innovation for our customers, to projects with our coffee farmers. We believe our continued success is due to great people.
Do you want to join our team of top talent in an exciting and industry-leading organisation? Read on!
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within Matthew Algie to apply for the role of Contact Centre Manager, based in Glasgow on a full-time permanent basis. In your new role, you will manage and develop the communications from and to existing customers, motivating a team to provide the highest level of customer experience. You will have responsibility for Telesales performance and the handling of customer service enquiries within the agreed SLAs.
• To deliver Telesales performance KPIs
• Develop and motivate the Contact Centre. This will include shift monitoring, administration control, call-handling, and training, as appropriate
• Promote teamwork and encourage ways in which to exceed customer expectations
• Continually promote the Company philosophy to all staff and customers
• Ensure that all Contact Centre administration is completed by carrying out or delegating all the appropriate tasks, taking into consideration individual workloads & call-answering responsibilities / shifts
• Point of escalation for calls
• Administrate the handling of complaints through the database to ensure immediate and preventative action is logged.
• Compilation of various reports e.g. credit report, telephone stats etc. to help analyse call centre performance and resource requirements. Contribution to monthly Board Report
Education / Qualifications / Training:
• Educated to A Level or equivalent
• Desirable – formal Customer Service training
• Extensive experience in a Telesales environment
• Significant experience in managing a team in a Customer Service Environment
• Knowledge and understanding of order processing systems
Skills / Knowledge:
• Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to build rapport with customers and colleagues across the organisation
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Computer literate including use of Microsoft Office software – Excel / Sage desirable
• Excellent planning and organisation skills to manage own workload to expected standards
• Excellent call handling & complaint resolution skills
• Team management skills
• Coaching skills
• Great attention to detail and accuracy
If this sounds like you, then you could be the right fit for us! Please click APPLY, upload your CV and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
Thanks, from the Team @ Matthew Algie
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
Our selection for recruitment does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation or gender reassignment status (protected characteristics).
Position: Contact Centre Manager
Location: Glasgow, Head Office
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 4.30pm (39.5 hours per week)
Salary: £26,000.00 per annum plus on-target earnings up to £500 per month
Benefits: 24 days annual leave increasing with length of service plus 8 bank holidays, private pension, employee assistance programme, staff discounts and more!
Previous experience may include: Contact centre manager, customer service manager, customer service team lead, customer service team leader, contact centre team leader, customer experience manager, etc.
Ref: 133 891