Job Title: Content Designer- GDS/Gov.UK
Duration: initial 6 months contract
Rate: £500-£600 per day
Umbrella Company Only
Our client is searching for Content Designer, with previous experience GDS/Gov.UK projects.
You will be working together primarily with UX/UI Designers and User Researchers to design written content for transactional services.
- Write high quality content for client's new digital services that will encourage people to use them.
- Able to collaborate with the Product Manager, Digital Service Manager, Business Analysts and User Researchers to define the messages that the new services should convey.
- Make complex language and processes and make them simple to understand. Develop content in such a way that it will encourage people who rarely go online to use it.
- Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts.
- Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable.
- Experience of user-centred design.
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content.
- Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
- Proven experience of working within a web, online and digital environment.
- Experience in working with content management and publishing systems.
- Proficient in writing Markdown
Undertaking all related duties of an Content Designer - including but not limit to:
- Research of subject
- Discussion with stakeholders and experts
- Initial drafts of content to fit with UX design
- Collaborating with user-researchers to test customer understanding
- Iterating content.
Should you be interested share with me your updated CV along with your portfolio ASAP.