Must have right to work in UK
Firefly Learning is the edtech company at the heart of student motivation, parent engagement and learning continuity, trusted by over 800 of the best and most successful schools in over 40 countries.
The teams in London, Belfast and Sydney are made up of a mixture of expert teachers, designers, technologists and more. We're united by our ambition to transform learning by empowering teachers, students and parents and are looking at double digit growth as we scale our operations to a million more students by 2023.
This exciting 1-year maternity cover contract role will suit an outgoing individual with passion for learning and education. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Marketing, and be a key member of the wider teams across the UK, Europe, Middle East, APAC and Australia.
Day-to-day this role will determine strategy and project manage campaigns or events execution. This role is critical in ensuring the effective and timely planning and execution of Firefly’s lead generation, communications and brand presence across a wide-range of channels and prospective customer touchpoints.
The role will work across Firefly’s segments – UK State, UK Independent and British International Schools, ensuring that marketing and communication is engaging with our target audience, with the relevant value proposition. This is an exciting time to join Firefly’s marketing team, as we have recently launched two new products - Firefly on Teams and the Firefly Parent Portal.
The role will suit a fast learner, eager to work in a fast paced environment with a strong attention to detail. Part of a strong marketing & strategy focused team, this is a unique opportunity to put fundamentals of marketing content & planning into practice and to see their impact.
Create and tailor plans for Firefly’s campaigns, content and events across the buyer journey and target audiences
- Manage day to-day content creation, email communications and campaign execution
- An understanding of database health, including growing and cleaning it
- Tracking the progress of activity and make smart decisions to optimise
- Present activity, with a critical view of its effectiveness over time and against cost
- Surfacing and positioning Firefly’s value proposition throughout marketing activity
- Work with third party agencies and freelancers, maintaining quality and impact
- Work closely with the sales development team and lead handover management
- Support budget tracking by ensuring campaigns adhere to planned costs
- And have lots of enthusiasm for integrated marketing, as we run activities in tandem!
Skills and Qualities
- Committed to timelines and deadlines, ensuring activity is on track
- Can demonstrate the ability to lead content marketing campaigns
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised in your approach
- Resilient and positive, with a creative approach to problem solving
- Experience in Education, B2B marketing and / or Ed-Tech
- Some knowledge of Marketo or similar platforms, as well as Salesforce
- Remote working
- In-person meet ups from time to time at one of our regional offices in London
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
Firefly Learning is the ed-tech SaaS platform for parent engagement and learning continuity, trusted by over 600 of the best and most successful schools in over 40 countries. Firefly’s secure, collaborative platform simplifies school communications, lesson management and progress tracking to engage the whole school community and ensures that everyone can keep learning, whatever the circumstances. After raising the largest Series A in UK edtech of £4.5m (SG$9m) in 2017, we closed a further £5.5m ($SG$11m) equity round in January 2019 and are proudly backed by BGF, Downing Ventures, and Beringea. With 1.2 billion primary and secondary school students in the world, we are passionate about supercharging the school experience to help as many of them as possible fulfill their potential.