An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contract Administrator / Consultant to join the Manpower Team working for our client in the Education sector. This position would suit a strong administrator who is potentially looking for a step into a more HR-focussed or recruitment-based role. The position is initially offered on a remote basis, however the successful candidate may be required to work on-site at the Birmingham office on a more regular basis from April 2022.
- Provide a point of professional communication between the client and the Manpower staff.
- Administration: To include payroll administration, new starter set up, processing of holiday requests, sickness certifications, leaver process, proof of right to work checks and visa management.
- Recruitment: Advertising roles, screening candidates, making offers.
- HR support with client and temporary staff regarding any issues, concerns or queries.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrable administrative skills.
- Confident verbal and written communicator.
- Competent in the use of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a small team.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced role with every changing priorities and deadlines.