We are looking for a Product Coordinator to join our team!
We are looking for people who are serious about building a career and have the desire to learn and grow with the business. Based on the Bell Meadow Business Park which is on the main bus route from Chester and Wrexham with buses running every 15 minutes. We also have free parking onsite and embrace career development for our team members.The Role
We offer our client and customers several different products, Client Money Protection, Nil Deposit, and Rent Guarantee. The role will be collecting new instructions from letting agents as new tenancies are set up. Collecting relevant documentation following set up of service and chase up any documentation what is outstanding. Communicating with our clients via the telephone and email to collect and allocate payments to the correct account. Updating any changes of tenant's details, Rent Guarantee policies, renewals, and new memberships for Let Alliance products. Working alongside the Sales Team providing them with newly approved membership details.What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who has passion for providing excellent service and has the ability to build up great working relationship's with our clients and customers. Has the ability to multitask but remain calm under pressure and a strong attention to detail. Is computer literate especially in Excel. Someone who is willing to work as part of a team and has a willingness to learn and develop yourself.Further informationAs well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 135 137