Job title - Corporate Actions Associate
Location - London
Rate - £388
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 12 Months
Our financial services client is currently seeking an experienced Corporate Actions Associate to join their team in the London office/remote working.
- Reviewing of Event Documentation to ensure that the Operational Requirements of the ICSDs have been met and that as Common Depository we can support these.
- Setting up these events within the ISV systems to ensure that these are distributed accordingly to transaction parties including the ICSDs.
- Addressing any questions that may arise from the ICSDs and other stakeholders around the respective events that have been launched and ensure a timely response to these queries.
- Attending internal project working groups meetings around the migration from IBOR to Risk Free Rates and working with these stakeholders to completed any actions.
- Representing the business as Market Forums and Sub Working groups that have been established around the transition.
- Assisting with the processing of other forms of Corporate Actions events including but not limited to Puts, Conversions, Exchanges, Unwinds, Consent Solicitations, Note holder meetings, Events of Default, Credit Events, ELN Redemptions
- Updating and Maintaining Corporate Actions Logs and Trackers, while also monitoring all open events.
- Completion of Daily Reports to evidence completion of tasks and closure of events.
- Compiling and maintaining responsibility for weekly and ad-hoc MI reporting.
- Improve processes and controls through suggestions and awareness of risk impacts
- Establish and maintain operational relationships with peer group client contacts and London CSMs/TMs to ensure strong and efficient processes and open, honest dialogue.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with establishing and the running of Corporate Actions events (mandatory and voluntary) essential.
- Experience of Corporate Trust is preferable
- Experience with Euroclear Bank and Clearstream Banking is preferable
- Experience in attending and presenting at Market Forums.
- Strong communication & client service skills required to build and enhance client relationships.
- Knowledge of MT500 SWIFT including MT535, MT536, MT564, MT565, MT566 and MT567 messages relating to the securities markets.
- Ability to work accurately and effectively with minimum supervision.
If you are relevant or interested please don't delay, apply now.