We Are Car Benefit Solutions
Car Benefit Solutions is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. We have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships. We offer a comprehensive benefit and rewards package, ranging from health and wellbeing initiatives to discounted car schemes and flexible working. We are a 3-star outstanding best companies to work for and one of the top 75 employers in the North West. As well as Silver Investors in People Status, we have also won local Made in Bury Business Awards.
Location: Field Based with trips to Head Office (Bury) as required
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Contract Type: Permanent
Benefits: Flexible working opportunities, 25 days' holiday plus a buy/sell policy of up to 5 days, BUPA private medical insurance, sponsored car schemes, 5% minimum employer pension contribution, Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 wellbeing support), Medicash (Subsidised dental, optical and alternative therapies) and death in service insurance
To prospect, win, implement and develop new business customers in the corporate sector aligned with the product offerings in the CBS portfolio.
To meet and, where possible, exceed targets in consistently delivering outstanding sales growth. To account manage customer conquests to optimum participation levels through a consultative, analytical and technically robust customer experience.
The Challenge Ahead
The Customer Experience Department is responsible for delivering excellence and expertise at every stage of interaction with the client whilst operating in a Customer Centric manner and creating an outstanding customer experience.
The corporate function within the Customer Experience Department will bring fleet growth aligned with the business aspirations of CBS in the corporate sector; achieved through sales, creativity and innovation designed, delivered and implemented to meet the fleet needs of the corporate customer.
The Customer Experience Department will work with the wider CBS business to continuously improve the products, services and systems to meet and exceed the customer needs and expectations, to maximise CBS business growth and retention.
• Plan and carry out customer prospecting and engagement strategies across multiple corporate sectors using various methods of engagement (face to face, Teams, email etc.) with clear direction and purpose on harmonising customer needs with CBS solutions.
• Work closely with all internal CBS departments to develop a toolkit for corporate customer prospecting, engagement and implementation and collaborate across all stakeholders for clarity and direction of ownership, accountability and delivery of results.
• Be capable, credible and consultative in the delivery of quality presentations to a vast array of customer profiles evidencing a clear understanding of their business needs and the complimenting CBS scheme solutions.
• Prepare and execute high level review documentation and analysis to guide the customer through the findings, recommendations and rationale proposed for their optimum car benefit solutions.
• Be responsible for recording all activities in CRM including, but not limited to, the output of activity reports, pipeline leads and opportunities, conversion rates and timelines for delivery. Provide regular reports on this as required by the Board of Directors and Management Board.
• Build professional and sustainable relationships at every relevant level within the corporate customer structure to ensure every contact is a supporter and promoter of CBS.
• Achieve all business development and commercial targets.
• Provide the Directors and Management Board with regular and robust forecasting for both fleet growth and P&L planning based on available data and anticipated conversion rates.
• Provide input and ideas around the future evolution of the product suite and overall customer experience to ensure the solutions are evolving to meet the customer needs.
• Keep abreast of competitor activities, products and threats in the corporate market place and provide feedback on this as part of the regular reporting to the Board of Directors and Management Board.
• Attend CBS business meetings at Head Office as and when required to do so.
• Undertake responsibility for relevant professional development as per role requirement and engage with the CBS L&D function to maximise personal learning and competencies.
• Engage in wider business projects as identified to contribute and add value to key projects.
• Demonstrate proficiency in the use of STORM, CRM, Dynamics, Excel and CBS websites and any such additional IT systems that are adopted by CBS.
• GCSEs grade C and above to include Maths & English
• Educated to A level standard (or equivalent)
• Strong numerical ability
• Educated to degree level
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
• Previous experience in a field based business development role
• Ability to understand, articulate, document and deliver against customer and commercial needs
• Strong and effective analytical, verbal and written communication skills at all levels
• Outstanding IT, Excel and MS Office skills
• Meticulous organisation and planning skills
• Commercial and financial acumen
• Proven and effective track record working in the corporate fleet sector
• Strategic and creative thinker
• Knowledge of industry fleet funding and management solutions
• Ability to work in line with CBS Core Values of pride, integrity, accountability, continuous improvement and enjoyment
• Committed to work in accordance with customer centricity values
• A strong completer finisher
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent relationship builder at all levels
Please note, we do not accept any form of unsolicited direct contact from agencies that are not on our PSL.
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Business Development Management, Business Development, BDM, Business Development Executive, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Advisor, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Key Account Manager, Territory Sales, Regional Sales, Payments Consultant, Payments Specialist, Door to Door sales, B2B Sales.
Ref: 106 059