We are looking for a Corporate Communications Officer to work within our clients marketing and communications department based in Portsmouth.
The role is likely to last for around 4 months and offers a 50/50 hybrid working pattern.
The successful Corporate communications officer will be covering a wide rang of marketing communications, dealing with both internal and external communications press and public relations, education and marketing.
Corporate Communications Officer Duties:
- Using data and competitor analysis
- Taking briefs from internal clients and providing advice and guidance
- Leading development, planning and implementation of large complex corporate communications projects
- Brief and liaise with design suppliers
- Write research, check, edit and proofread for corporate publications
Corporate Communications Officer - the ideal candidate:
- Experience of marketing and communications
- Key Publications/ Printing experience
- Highly Organised
- Experience handling projects
- Copy writing, copy editing, proofreading skills
As a Corporate Communications Officer you will receive:
- £30,942 PA Salary
- Holiday Pay
- Monday - Friday only (No Weekends!)
- Hybrid Working
If you are somebody with experience within key publications/printing, looking for a new position, please apply today!