Costing/Tendering Engineer (Oil & Gas)
Leeds, United Kingdom
Are you an Engineer with experience in Costing, Tendering or Estimating within a Manufacturing environment? On offer is the chance to join a global organisation within a rapidly expanding team where you will have the chance to further progress your career and develop your skillset.
- Working with Engineering/Products Groups to ensure comprehensive assessments of costs are made.
- A proactive approach to gaining information from Engineering and other sources in order to establish the best estimates in a timely manner.
- Compilation of supporting documentation and commercial assumptions.
- Presentation of data in a clear and concise manner.
- Analysing and preparing cost information to support Pricing Approvals.
- Supporting risk analysis within tendering process
- Ideally you will have an Engineering background with experience in Costing, Estimating and Tendering
- Knowledge of common manufacturing processes incl. materials, machining, welding, assembly and testing.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of engineering Bills of Materials and, ideally, SAP type production requirements system, would be preferable.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore, if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.