Course Leader Maths
- Job Reference: 104768
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Easy Web Recruitment
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £24,400 to £27,600
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Lecturer to manage our GCSE Maths provision. With a recognised teaching qualification you will be inspirational in your teaching methods and demonstrate the ability to meet our learners needs by helping them achieve their full potential.
Location: Access Creative College Sports, Liverpool, L9 6AG. The role will involve travelling between our 2 sites in Liverpool & Wigan, therefore own transport is required.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent. 37.5 hours per week
Course Leader Salary: £24,400 - £27,600 per annum (subject to experience and qualifications)
Closing date: Applications to reach us by 16th December 2021. Please note that the Company operates a continuous shortlisting process and may schedule interviews for appropriate candidates to take place before the closing date.
Access Creative College is a national FE and HE training provider delivering courses in Music, Games, Digital Media, Events and Sports across multiple UK locations. Our Sports division under the Coaching Connexions brand pride themselves on providing our students with as many opportunities and exit routes as possible. This is achieved by continuously adjusting are tailoring our study programme to ensure we have the best blend of work experience, industry qualifications and enrichment activities. At Coaching Connexions our students have been able to gain employment at premier league academies, coach overseas and access direct links to the sports industry.
About the role:
- Ability to manage and deliver GCSE Maths course
- Deliver well organised lessons consistently across varied abilities by using a range of teaching strategies and resources
- Organise examination/assessment related administration and verification of coursework assessments
- Monitor and advise on the progress and achievement of Learners on the course
- Provide timely and appropriate feedback and assessment to learners
- Identify and plan support for 'at risk' Learners and extend opportunities for those who are more able
- Be familiar with Safeguarding Children and Young People requirements
- Hold an appropriate teacher training qualification i.e. DET, PGCE, Cert Ed, BEd., DTLLS (Level 4)
- Hold a relevant degree or relevant professional qualification at level 3 or above
- Experience in teaching Maths at GCSE and Functional Skills
You may have experience of the following: GCSE Maths, Functional Skills, Maths Teacher, Maths Tutor, Maths Lecturer, Course Manager, Course Leader, Teach, Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Course Design, Education, Mentor, Tutor, Teaching, GCSE, Functional Skills, Maths, etc
Access Creative College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Access Creative College is committed to promoting a culture of Diversity and Inclusivity for all our employees and potential employees. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. In recognition of our commitment, we would particularly encourage applications from groups who are currently under-represented, which are those from the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities and People with Disabilities and Women.
Our Ref: 104 768