Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, you’ll plan and manage the CRM system, email marketing and SMS strategy to help us achieve business goals. We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic person, with a strong creative and analytical mindset that can take control of this autonomous role.Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and implement CRM strategy using HubSpot across brands.
- Own and implement an email marketing strategy.
- Implement email templates that follow best practices.
- Build out detailed email automation flows based on customer segmentation.
- Identify ways that our CRM and email marketing capabilities can leveraged to grow other channels
- Create audience segments and personalised email campaigns
- Run lead nurturing activities to drive conversions
- Work cross functionally to ensure email and CRM helps meet different business objectives
- Own CRM reporting, ensuring stakeholders have visibility of performance.
Qualifications and Experience
- In-depth knowledge of CRM best practices
- Experience using HubSpot - desirable
- A proven track record demonstrating effective email marketing campaign results and automation, leading to growth
- Experience creating and executing lead nurture and activation campaigns
- Excellent communication and literacy skills, to establish strong written copy that is aligned with the brand tone of voice - desirable
- Good understanding of Google Analytics - desirable
- Ability to report on performance to drive data driven decisions
Why work for us
- 3+ years of CRM and Email Marketing experience
- Experience working with HubSpot or similar Marketing Automation Systems and CRMs
- Ability to use analytics data and other evidence to improve performance
Access Creative College is more than just a college; we are a hub for young creative entrepreneurs who are shaping the future of the creative industries. Access Creative College has been delivering creative education for over 30 years. Our course offerings are a diverse range of courses from Events, Esports, Computing, Games, Music, Media and Production. There are currently 3700 learners studying in the creative arena with Access Creative College. Our vision is to be the leading college for the creative industries and is dedicated to broadening its provision and scope of operations to become the number one choice for creative training in the UK
Working for Access Creative College puts our employees at the forefront of the development of the future creative talent in an environment that allows innovation and entrepreneurialism in an supportive and inclusive environment. Working within education but with a creative specialism creates a vibe within all of our locations that make Access Creative College a fun and vibrant place to work.Location
: Manchester Central Office (50 Fountain Street, Manchester M2 2AS) with hybrid working and some travelSalary
: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumBenefits
: Access Creative College also offers competitive remuneration and other job benefits dependent on role such as: Enhanced holiday/annual leave, Christmas shut down, Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay, Employee Assistance Programme, Company Sick Pay, Health Cash Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Discounts Platform with 800+ retailers, Employer paid teacher training, Sabbatical leave
Ref: 135 363