Customer Care Specialist (12-Month FTC)
- Job Reference: 211693
- Date Posted: 8 February 2024
- Recruiter: HealthTrust Europe
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Customer Service
- Job Type: Contract
- Work Hours: Full Time
Job Type: Full time, Type Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Specialist to join our Customer Care Team on a 12-month fixed term contract. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about customer care and with at least 1 year’s relevant experience.
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will be responsible for ensuring an exceptional end-to-end customer experience and take responsibility for customer enquiries, working with teams across the organisation to resolve customer enquiries effectively and efficiently.
The role will also involve outbound calling, supporting sales and marketing projects, and promoting contract portfolio products to customers.
SO, WHO ARE WE?
Based in Edgbaston, Birmingham, we offer solutions to manage spend effectively and improve performance, working with both public (NHS) and private healthcare providers to optimise the use of products and services to identify cost saving opportunities. As part of the HCA Healthcare Group, in March 2023, we were named in Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 13th time.
• Working as part of a team to take ownership of the customer experience, creating a positive customer support experience, and building strong relationships.
• Answer calls in a service desk environment and actively work to ensure expected resolution dates and call centre metrics are met
• Solid root cause identification and problem-solving abilities through understanding the problem, ensuring timely resolution or escalation of matters, and promptly communicating progress.
• Accurately and efficiently use the CRM system, ensuring all information is inputted and kept up to date
• Address and resolve enquiries and requests that are received via the Customer Care telephone line, email, live chat and website forms
• Act as a point of contact for customers while coordinating with multiple internal groups and external groups to identify and meet their needs
• Provide suppliers with requested information, in line with GDPR guidelines
• Review Net Promoter Score survey results and identifies growth opportunities
• Develop and use product knowledge to showcase our company's solutions to existing and prospective customers, promoting additional products that may be of interest.
• Collate information based on customer intelligence to inform sourcing activity
• Develop and maintain customer care operating procedures
• Conduct outbound calls to potential customers to introduce and promote our products and services.
• Build rapport with potential customers and identify potential leads through effective questioning and conversation.
• Handle escalated customer complaints and queries.
• Attend training to stay current with the specifications of new products and service offerings.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a Customer Engagement and/or Sales environment.
• Networking aptitude - Considerable interpersonal skills with the ability to form good relationships.
• Experience of managing complaint escalation and resolution in a timely and professional manner.
• A flexible approach and the ability to thrive in a business with a fast-changing, collaborative delivery culture.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritise work using the CRM case management system efficiently.
• The ability to work independently where necessary but in a collaborative team environment where appropriate.
• Capable of working effectively in dynamic and changing environments Ability to handle multiple tasks and frequent interruptions and manage workload effectively.
• Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
• Experience working with CRM systems (specifically Salesforce) and High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Office 365
• Knowledge of the Healthcare and Public Sector would be an advantage.
At HealthTrust Europe we offer core benefits such as:
• 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
• Hybrid working (up to 2 days per week working from home)
• HTE Me Time - block up to two hours per month in your dairy as HTE Me Time to undertake activities that support your wellbeing
• Volunteering Leave
Employees can access the following voluntary benefits and more, which are available at set times during the year
• Dental Insurance
• Private healthcare
• Electric vehicle scheme
• Private GP consultations
• Purchase up to 10 days additional annual leave
• Travel season ticket loan
• Why Work for Us?
• Whether you are passionate about making a difference in healthcare, looking for a career in healthcare supply chain or simply want to join a leading organisation with fantastic career opportunities, then read more.
At HealthTrust Europe, we offer you the opportunity to join a thriving organisation; where you can make a difference within your role, take pride in your work and be part of a team that is taking the company into a new and exciting era.
We offer a diverse range of core and flexible benefits that are designed to give you peace of mind and help you make the most of life both in and outside work. Our core benefits include access to a private pension scheme, life assurance from day one of employment, private healthcare for you with an option to add your family and more. Our flexible benefits package includes private GP, private dental insurance, worldwide travel insurance for you and your family, the chance to buy extra holiday days, interest free loan to purchase technology for personal use and more.
You may have experience in the following: Customer Experience Specialist, Client Relations Coordinator, Client Support Representative, Customer Service Advocate, Sales Support Executive, Client Care Coordinator, Client Engagement Associate, Customer Relations Manager, Client Success Specialist, Sales and Service Representative, etc.