We are looking for a Customer Experience Champion to join our exciting team!
We believe that our customer satisfaction is paramount and because of this we are dedicated to ensuring any complaints are handled right, first time, every time! We have reviewed our complaints function to consider how we can learn from our customer’s experiences and we would like you to join us to implement our new approach and vision.
The successful candidate is responsible for, and empowered to, convert customer feedback into effective resolution in partnership with the business to ensure that we are constantly challenging ourselves to create a customer journey that is second to none.
The role can be based in either if of our offices in Lincoln or Chester.The Role:
Investigating and resolving group complaints, identify root cause and deal with associated queries fully documenting how they are resolved. Ensuring all communications are handled accurately and to adopt the most appropriate method of communication in line with the operational, regulatory and complaint procedures. Correspond with customers and advisers as necessary by telephone and in writing. Liaise with colleagues across all departments and external partners to resolve complaints and deliver a fair outcome.
Dealing with Financial Ombudsman Complaints and presenting your case negotiating appropriate settlements where required and ensuring that all regulatory and compliance requirements are met, and data can be reported as required. Maintain a high level of technical and specialist skills, experience and knowledge, enabling high quality complaint resolution and root cause analysis to ensure improved customer experiences. Support the co-ordination of the completion of open actions and redress / compensation payments linked to complaints and any Risks identified are logged and recorded appropriately.
To put the customer at the heart of everything we do, managing and responding to complaints ensuring that that the legislative, customer and Company requirements and standards are all met within stated timescales.Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have worked within an FCA regulated business and is experienced in dealing with regulated complaints in house and has demonstrable experience of dealing with complaints that have been referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). In addition, a sound knowledge of the regulatory environment in which we operate is required and also an understanding of TCF principles.
Experience of Complaint handling with a good understanding of regulatory complaints. Will be able to demonstrable experience of working in financial services organisations and/or customer service environment that is in a regulatory environment.
Professional manner when dealing with complaint cases with excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Has the ability to draft, clear and concise, final response letters and strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office packages. Someone who can remain calm under pressure and provide measured and well-articulated responses, when dealing with complex financial complaint cases.Further information:As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 135 410